Clearly she had dressed to soften him up. Beneath his desk quite the opposite was occurring.
- Harry's World
- Harry's World
PI Harry Kenmare is a prehistoric private detective in an unfriendly modern world.
His life revolves around drinking, fine food, smoking, and fast women, preferably the ones he has to pay for, in cash. So what better CV for trawling through Sydney's corrupt social and political elites, who cravenly chase power and wealth behind veneers of respectability.
In this collection of seedy episodes, Harry is a dinosaur on a mission of justice, looking to shatter the hypocritical façades. And the rules don't always apply.
Join him in the jungle of 21st century Port Jackson, where little is as it seems, and none of it is pretty. Except, of course, those gorgeous by the hour girls.
BUY Harry's World
1. The original paperback edition.
Via this website. $22.00 (incl. GST) plus P&P - within Australia that is $7.90, so total is $29.90. Overseas will be more and will depend on postal zone (please contact me). Payment by direct debit only.
Email me with your order details and postal address - (email@example.com). I will then send you the direct debit details and once payment is received I will post the book to you. And let me know if you'd like it signed!
Currently, in Sydney, the paperback is available at the following:
1. Abbey's Bookshop in the city (131 York Street).
2. Brays Books in Balmain (268 Darling Street).
3. Better Read Than Dead in Newtown (265 King Street).
4. Harry Hartog Bookseller in Bondi Junction (Westfield Centre, 500 Oxford Street).
In Victoria at:
1. New Leaves Bookstore in Woodend (81 High Street).
In Western Australia at:
1. Paperbark Merchants in Albany (240 York Street).
2. New Edition Bookstore in Fremantle (41 High Street).
3. Crow Books in East Victoria Park (900 Albany Highway).
In Tasmania at:
1. Devonport Books in Devonport (83 Rooke Street Mall).
In the NT at:
1. The Bookshop Darwin in Darwin City (1/30 Smith Street Mall).
In the ACT at:
1. Paperchain Bookstore in Manuka (34 Franklin Street).
The RRP is $24.95, but this is subject to the discretion of the bookstores (it could be slightly more outside of Sydney to allow for postage).
2. The ebook.
AVAILABLE NOW (click on links below):
3. The Print-on-Demand (POD) paperback edition.
Especially good for overseas buyers, as you don't get hit with the exorbitant postage costs from Australia Post!
The POD edition is available worldwide (click on links below):
Copyright notice: The 2 photos at left are purchased iStock images.